Amazon

Friday, January 10, 2014

Essential Oils



I have only used a few essential oils in the past, so I do not have a lot of experience with them. However, I have heard wonderful stories of how great they are and they can be life changing for some people. As we try to be more natural in all that we do, I think essential oils are a good thing to use, I believe God gave us plants to put to use. So many plants have wonderful healing properties to them and we should be thankful for them! After doing some research and prayer I have decided to become a distributor for Young Living Oils! I am very excited to get my starter kit and to start using the oils and learning more about how to use them. If you would like to purchase some or have any questions, please contact me on here or through our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/agapefarmfhl. Or if you already know lots about essential oils and want to become a distributor yourself or just purchase some of your favorites, I would love it if you would use my link :) http://bit.ly/1a6REg6. Thanks! 

Update: I have been using my Young Living Oils for about a month now and I am really loving them! From purifying the air to helping take pain away they work great!
Here's a few ways I've used them: 
Headaches, paper cuts, backaches, mosquito repellent, mosquito bites (when I forget to put the repellent on), toenail fungus, dry skin, anxiety problems, not sleeping well, detoxing, and pain relief from a surgery I had a few months ago. I'm absolutely loving my oils and not needing to use conventional medicine! I want you to experience how great they are too!

Here's a few uses for some of the oils!


Medicine Makeover Using Young Living Essential Oils

No comments:

Post a Comment